Cultivate your personal cannabis crop with expert techniques and know-how.
As marijuana laws in the United States become less restrictive, more and more people are searching for basic marijuana gardening instructions. But cultivating pot isn’t like growing houseplants or vegetables, especially if you desire maximum potency and yield. It takes precision, and among other things you need female plants, very specific temperature, nutrients, humidity, and lighting at different times during the plant’s lifespan to maximize the quality and quantity of your yield. Idiot’s Guides®: Growing Marijuana covers it all—in a simple, concise way to help you increase both the yield and quality of your personal harvest.
Here’s what you’ll find in this clear, visual guide:
• Instructions on how to grow and maintain a small marijuana garden for your own noncommercial use, with more than 500 full-color photos and illustrations
• The full spectrum of options available for growing marijuana, from indoor, climate-controlled systems to open-air, outdoor growing
• Time-tested and modern methods for strain selection, disease and pest prevention, and proper plant nutrition
• Expert advice to yield a consistent and dependable supply of buds
- Publisher : Alpha; Illustrated edition (June 14, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1615648941
- ISBN-13 : 978-1615648948
- Item Weight : 1.41 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.75 x 0.52 x 9.19 inches