1.5 inch Rockwool Grow Cubes Starter Sheets
Out of stock
For Cuttings, Cloning, Plant Propagation, Seed Starting Hydroponic Grow Media Growing Medium for Vigorous Plant Growth (32, 1.5)
- Made from molten rock spun into cotton candy-like fibers and then compressed into cubes, blocks, or slabs, great for Rooting Cuttings clone plants, germination start seeds and more. Encourages Faster Initial Rooting & Its Firmness Is Guaranteed
- Provides 20% Air Space When Saturated – Absorbs nutrient solution while retaining plenty of oxygen for rapid root growth!
- EASY TO TRANSPLANT – Much easier than starting in soil! Predrilled planting holes make seeding and plant propagation a breeze. Great for hobby and commecial growers
- 1.5×1.5×1.5 Inches – great-sized to fit a standard flat growing tray.
- WIDE APPLICATION -These rockwool starter plugs are widely used in hydroponic, seed starting, cuttings, plant propagation and so on. Much easier than starting in soil! They are great for gardening hobby and commercial growers.
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Lemon|
|Unit Count||32 Count|
|Number of Pieces||32|
There are 32 cubes on one sheet.
Each cube measures 1.5” L x 1.5” W x 1.5” H.
Perfectly-sized to fit a standard flat growing tray.
preferred by many propagators in the industry. This newest Rockwool cubes, plugs, and starter sheets is the newest on the market with superb air to water ratio and a fiber structure that holds water longer and has less resistance for the roots to grow in, resulting in stronger roots. Rockwool also encourages faster initial rooting and its firmness is guaranteed. Each sheet of our rockwool is great-sized to fit a standard flat and each plug has a pre-formed hole to easily plant seeds and cuttings. Once rooted, gardeners can transfer individual cubes to larger pieces of stonewool or plant them directly in soil. Our rockwool Cubes come with a pre-made planting hole which easily allows you to place cuttings, seeds etc into the cubes for fast, easy rooting and sprouting. Once roots develop you can easily separate the cubes and transplant using whatever method you prefer. To Soak , simply dig plug briefly (10 sec) in a starter solution adjusted to pH 5.5 using pH down either or a lemon ,Do not squeeze the plug . How to transplant rock wool block