Ascertain TR Greenhouse Fogger
Total Release Bifenthrin Insecticide/Miticide – Controls Mites, Aphids, Thrips, Fungus Gnats, Whiteflies, and Caterpillars (Packaging May Vary) (2oz Can) by Atticus
- TRIED-AND-TRUE FORMULA: Ascertain TR contains 4% bifenthrin; the same active ingredient as the leading brand. For decades, bifenthrin has been the go-to for dependable, broad-spectrum insect control including aphids, fungus gnats, whiteflies, mites, and more.
- FULL COVERAGE CONTROL: Mites, thrips, whiteflies, and aphids gather on the underside of leaves making them difficult to reach with typical spray applications. Total Release foggers from Atticus release billions of micro-sized particles for complete coverage over – and under – the leaf surface leaving no place for damaging pests to hide.
- KILL THE BUGS, NOT THE BLOOMS: Ascertain TR is trusted by professionals as the product-of-choice when the growing season nears its end. Ascertain TR is gentle on open-bloom flowers and in-color poinsettia bracts and ideal for use ahead of for-sale shipment.
- PROVEN ORNAMENTAL SAFETY: Ascertain TR offers application flexibility with approval for use on most any greenhouse ornamental plant including bedding plants, containerized plants, foliage, evergreens, and flowering plants – even with open blooms. Check the product label for complete use site and application information.
- READY-TO-USE CONVENIENCE: Effective control shouldn’t be complicated. The Atticus line of Total Release foggers is designed to deliver leading insect takedown without costly labor and equipment expenses. Position your Atticus TR fogger in a 3’ plant-free zone above the plant canopy and you’re set to activate. Each container treats greenhouse spaces up to 3,000 sq ft. Consult product label for complete use directions and ventilation details.
- RESTRICTIONS: NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN ALASKA, ARIZONA, HAWAII, OR VIRGINIA. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state.
Ascertain TR Fogger harnesses the power of Bifenthrin, effectively protecting bedding plants, potted plants, cut flowers, ornamentals, and other non-food crops in commercial greenhouses. Effective on difficult to control greenhouse pests like aphids, armyworms, bagworms, caterpillars, fungus gnats, whiteflies, thrips, and mites. Easy-to-use, labor-saving total release fogging application distributes billions of micron sized particles in just minutes and covers up to 3,000 sq feet. No spray equipment is required, uniform coverage is achieved with normal air circulation, distributing product to the top and bottom of leaf surfaces. For even greater control and to assure long term effectiveness, use of Ascertain TR as a rotational partner with other Atticus total release products including Eschaton TR, Piston TR, and Pyrus TR.
- Package Dimensions : 5.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 13, 2022
- Manufacturer : Atticus
- ASIN : B09QD5H1DG
- Country of Origin : USA
|Included Components||2oz Can of Ascertain TR|
|Number of Items||1|