Eschaton TR Greenhouse Fogger
Total Release Etoxazole Insecticide/Miticide – Kills Mites and Suppresses Whiteflies (2oz Can) by Atticus
- PROVEN MITE CONTROL PARTNER: Eschaton TR from Atticus utilizes 5% etoxazole; the same active ingredient as the leading brand, to break the mite life cycle. Eschaton TR targets mite eggs and delivers suppression against whiteflies.
- STOP MITES WHERE THEY START: Eschaton TR halts mite growth – including two-spotted spider mites – at the egg and early-immature life stages, preventing them from growing into reproducing adults. Rotate Eschaton TR with Piston TR for mite kill at multiple life cycle stages. Piston TR controls nymph and adult mites within 72 hours.
- FULL COVERAGE ACTION: Mites and whiteflies gather on the underside of leaves making them difficult to reach with typical spray applications. Total Release foggers from Atticus release billions of micro-sized particles for complete coverage over – and under – the leaf surface leaving no place for damaging pests to hide.
- PROVEN ORNAMENTAL SAFETY: Eschaton TR offers application flexibility with approval for use on most any greenhouse ornamental plant including bedding plants, containerized plants, foliage, evergreens, and flowering plants. Check the product label for complete use site and application information.
- READY-TO-USE CONVENIENCE: Effective control shouldn’t be complicated. The Atticus line of Total Release foggers is designed to deliver leading insect takedown without costly labor and equipment expenses. Position your Atticus TR fogger in a 3’ plant-free zone above the plant canopy and you’re set to activate. Each container treats greenhouse spaces up to 3,000 sq ft. Consult product label for complete use directions and ventilation details.
- RESTRICTIONS: NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN ALASKA OR HAWAII. Always read and follow label instructions. Not all products are registered for use in every state.
Eschaton TR fogger protects delicate ornamentals from the harmful effects of mites and whiteflies in commercial greenhouses. A total release aerosol that dispenses the entire contents of the can in approximately 2 minutes, the product is dispersed evenly to reach the top and bottom surfaces of plants. Eschaton contains the same amount of the same active ingredient found in beethoven tr. The active ingredient etoxazole kills mites and suppresses whiteflies, but remains safe on delicate bedding plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, foliage, and other ornamentals. Flexible re-entry time and total release application lets you control your greenhouse with ease. For even greater control and to assure long term effectiveness, use Eschaton TR as a rotational partner with other Atticus total release products including Ascertain TR, Piston TR, and Pyrus TR.
- Package Dimensions : 5.8 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 19, 2022
- Manufacturer : Atticus
- ASIN : B09QQSFTX1
- Country of Origin : USA
|Included Components||2oz Can of Eschaton TR|
|Number of Items||1|