Pyrus TR Greenhouse Fogger
Total Release Pyrethrin Insecticide/Miticide – Controls Mites, Thrips, Aphids, Whiteflies, and Fungus Gnats (2oz) by Atticus
- DOUBLE THE DEFENSE: Pyrus TR contains 4% pyrethrin + 16% piperonyl butoxide; a proven active ingredient combo for broad-spectrum control of greenhouse insects on flowers, ornamentals, and edibles.
- SYNERGISTIC POWER: We’ve boosted the knockdown power of the proven insecticide pyrethrin with this dual-active formulation. Pyrus TR includes synergist piperonyl butoxide to deliver stronger control and longer takedown activity on greenhouse pests.
- FULL COVERAGE CONTROL: Mites, thrips, whiteflies, and aphids gather on the underside of leaves making them difficult to reach with typical spray applications. Total Release foggers from Atticus release billions of micro-sized particles for complete coverage over – and under – the leaf surface leaving no place for damaging pests to hide.
- WIDE CROP USE: From petunias to peppers, Pyrus TR gives you flexibility to use on a broad range of greenhouse crops. Pyrus TR is labeled for flowering plants and ornamentals as well as leafy, legume, and fruiting vegetables, and herbs. Always check the product label for a complete crop listing.
- READY-TO-USE CONVENIENCE: Effective control shouldn’t be complicated. The Atticus line of Total Release foggers is designed to deliver leading insect takedown without costly labor and equipment expenses. Position your Atticus TR fogger in a 3’ plant-free zone above the plant canopy and you’re set to activate. Each container treats greenhouse spaces up to 3,000 sq ft. Consult product label for complete use directions and ventilation details.
|Active Ingredients||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide|
Delicate ornamentals, cut flowers, evergreens, and greenhouse plants are susceptible to mites, aphids, fungus gnats, whiteflies, and more indoor garden pests, but those pests have met their match with Pyrus Total Release Fogger. This miticide/insecticide contains pyrethrins and piperonyl butoxide (the same active ingredients contained in pyrethrum TR), and delivers safe, effective broad-spectrum control of unwanted insects. The solution provides a flexible re-entry interval, and the easy-to-use aerosol means there is no need to purchase expensive equipment or invest in costly labor. The fogger treats up to 3,000 square feet and impacts invasive insects through contact and feeding activity. Pyrus TR should be applied when first evidence of pest activity appears. For greater control and to assure long term effectiveness, use of Pyrus TR as a rotational partner with other Atticus total release products including Ascertain TR, Eschaton TR, and Piston TR.
- Package Dimensions : 6.1 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 13, 2022
- Manufacturer : Atticus
- ASIN : B09QF23L14
- Country of Origin : USA
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.