Bluelab PENCON Conductivity Pen and Digital TDS Meter
Water Tester for Temperature and Nutrient (CF, EC, PPM 500, PPM 700), TDS Testing Kit for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow
- Conductivity pen can test and monitor your nutrients (TDS) level to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need; General uses include growing tent, swimming pool, drinking water, aquarium, fish tank, and brewing
- This hydroponics tester has ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; Durable design for repeated uses and fully waterproof and it floats in any solution
- Calibration optional, the meter comes factory calibrated so it’s ready to be used; Regular cleaning is recommended for accurate reading; Different units are available (EC, PPM 500, PPM700, and CF)
- Combine with our pH pens and meters for full garden nutrient monitoring in water and soil; Other features: Auto off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES: AAA battery, probe care kit is sold separately
- Made in New Zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for grower; 2-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase
The ultimate solution for measuring conductivity!The Bluelab Conductivity Pen is the latest innovation for hand held conductivity meters. It provides a compact, quick and handy way to manage the success of your crops.The Bluelab Conductivity Pen simply tells you that your plants have the right amount of nutrient in your solution and lets you know if adjustments are needed. Display options available in °C, °F, EC, CF, ppm 500 and ppm 700.