Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter
Digital Conductivity Tester in Water (Scales Include: EC, 500, ppm 700, CF, TDS) Tool for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow, White
- Quickly monitor for precise up and down adjustment of your nutrient (TDS) level in solution to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need; Measures while mixing nutrients in your tank
- Measurement Range: 2 to 36 CF, 0.2 to 3.6 EC, 140 to 2520 ppm (EC x 700), 100 to 1800 ppm (EC x 500); General uses include gardening, hydroponics growing tent and reservoir
- Comes factory calibrated (no calibration required) and is fully waterproof; Automatic Temperature Compensation provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature
- Combine with pH tester and other meters for full garden nutrients monitoring in water; Other features: Auto off function, no buttons or switches; KIT INCLUDES: AA batteries, Truncheon case, probe care kit sold separately
- Made in New Zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 5-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to know what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants and while they are growing. This is easy if you use the Bluelab truncheon nutrient meter to take a reading of your solution, simply place the probe head into the solution for 1-2 minutes to reach the same temperature of your nutrient. The reading is indicated by the flashing lights. Calibration of the meter is not required. Meter length: 40.7 cm (16 1/32 in). Features• fully waterproof• auto on/off function• daylight readable blue leds• battery operated• no buttons, switches or knobs• provided with ec, cf, ppm 700 and ppm 500 scales.