The pHep®5 tester is for users that require the greatest accuracy and features while staying economical.
• Waterproof and designed to float
• Automatic Temperature Compensation
• Automatic calibration
• Tactile grip casings
• HOLD function
• Automatic shut-off
• Efficient two button operation
• Temperature in °C or °F
• BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
• Battery % displayed at start-up
This model has BEPS as well as user selectable automatic shut-off, replacable pH electrode cartridge, stability indicator and automatic calibration.
Order Information: HI 98128 (pHep®5) are supplied with HI 73127 pH electrode, HI 73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.