Air Stone Disc Bubble Diffuser
6 Pieces 4 Inch Air Stone Disc Bubble Diffuser Release Tool Fish Tank Bubble for Air Pumps Aquarium Fish Tank Hydroponics Air Pump DWC Reservoir and Circulation
- Medium Bubbles: produces abundant dense bubbles to aerate your water reservoirs; A great way to increase oxygen solubility in your aquarium and enliven the aquatic lives
- Specification: the jetting volume of bubble diffuser is 12 L/ min, suitable for approx 24 – 59 inch fish tank, fits for tube of 3/ 16 inch and 3/ 8 inch inner diameter; Recommended air pump power ranges from 4W to 8W (works well with 8W air pump), standard pressure is 0.01 MPa, max pressure is 0.012 MPa; 3 Strong suction cups easily fix it in the smooth aquarium
- Quality and safe materials: adopting quality and non-toxic mineral material with high temperature sintering process, these air stone bubblers are sturdy and durable; They can produce fine bubbles for oxygen replacement and lower CO2 levels, safe for fishes to live in
- Using tips: the bubble diffuser disc can be soaked for 2 hours before being applied for the first time and the hose connected to the air pump can be repeatedly plugged and unplugged more than 4 times, which can help the air bubbles to be more uniform, clean it regularly with a brush as they get clogged after weeks or months of using nutrient solution, help keep fish or roots healthy, and promote plant growth
- Wide applications: the aerator diffuser is suitable for hydroponic systems, ponds, fish tanks, freshwater or saltwater aquariums and other systems, helping extend the life of your nutrient solution, keep fish or roots healthy and promote plant growth
|Color||Black with Gray|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
Increase air flow and oxygenation in water:
The fish tank bubbler is made of reliable material sintered at a high temperatures of 1500 degrees Celsius for durability, nice for diffusing air to increase air flow and oxygenation in aquariums, ponds, hydroponics and aquaponics.
Color: as the picture shows
Size: 4.1 inch/ 10.5 cm in diameter, 0.75 inch/ 1.9 cm in height
Recommended air pump power: 4W – 8W (works well with 8W air pump)
Suitable tube diameter: 3/ 16 inch and 3/ 8 inch
Recommended fish tank range: 24 – 59 inch/ 60 – 150 cm
Use: hydroponic systems, ponds, aquariums, fish tanks, freshwater/ saltwater aquariums
1. Place air stone in water for 2 hours before use.
2. Connect airline hose to air stone with an air pump, set air stone horizontally in water and use suction cups to hold in place.
3. Turn on air pump and enjoy the bubbles.
6 x Air stone discs
18 x Suction cups
Before first use, please soaked it for 2 hours and the hose connected to the air pump can be repeatedly plugged and unplugged more than 4 times, which can help the air bubbles to be more uniform.
When the water depth exceeds 1.3 feet (40 cm), you may need an air pump with higher power wattage.
Cleaning tips: we suggest to clean the disc once a month, of course you can clean it more often. You need to clean algae and other impurities on the disc to prevent holes from being blocked.
When not in use, clean and store in a dry shaded area.
- Package Dimensions : 9.57 x 5.98 x 3.31 inches; 2.43 Pounds
- Date First Available : April 30, 2021
- Manufacturer : Honoson
- ASIN : B093WJ2HC5