General Hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6
Use With FloraMicro & FloraBloom, Provides Nutrients For Structural & Foliar Growth, Ideal For Hydroponics, 1-Gallon
- General Hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6 delivers nutrients for structural and foliar growth
- Combine FloraGro 2-1-6 with FloraMicro and FloraBloom to create a nutrient mix tailor-made for your plants and their phase of growth (seedling, cutting, structural, flowering, or fruiting)
- Ideal for hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants
- To ensure the best results, always add FloraMicro to fresh water first, stir well, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom
- Contains an N-P-K of 2-1-6
|Item Weight||9.9 Pounds|
|Liquid Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
|Target Species||Ideal for hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants|
General Hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6 provides a specialized nutrient to rapidly growing plants during the structural and foliar growth phase. FloraGro is part of an Advanced Nutrient System bined with FloraMicro and FloraBloom, it creates a hydroponic nutrient solution tailor made for the growth stage of your plants. FloraGro is ideal for hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
Phosphorus runoff poses a threat to water quality. Some states restrict the application of phosphorus-containing fertilizer on non-agricultural lawn or turf. Check your local laws prior to purchase.