Bluelab MONGUA Guardian Monitor
For pH, Temperature, and Conductivity (TDS) Measurements in Water with Easy Calibration, 3 in 1 Digital Nutrient Meter for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow White
- Monitor pH up and down, temperature, nutrient (TDS) level in water to maximize your grow and ensure plants get a balanced feed; General uses includes growing tent and reservoir; Selectable conductivity units include TDS, EC, ppm 500, ppm 700 and CF
- This hydroponics tester has ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; High and low alarm when outside parameters, selectable units include TDS, EC, ppm 500, ppm 700 and CF
- Lab quality glass pH probe with easy two point calibration; Conductivity / temperature probe comes factory calibrated so it’s ready to be used; Double junction probe is more accurate than test strips and drops
- Combine with Bluelab pen and meter for full garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil; Other features: International power supply, water resistant design; KIT INCLUDES: Calibration solution, EC probe and pH probe, probe care kit is sold separately
- Made in New Zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 2-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase (6-month warranty for pH probe)
n just one glance it clearly conveys all 3 critical parameters for successful growth: pH, conductivity AND temperature.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimise these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is mains powered and is mounted to the wall or hung on a support and the probes simply placed into the reservoir.
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor monitoring your crops 24 hours a day and with the ability to set high and low alarms, a flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• Temperature compensation
• Greater tolerance to RF/electronic interference provided
• International power supply
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab productsProper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
RO water will reduce probe life