Hydroponics and Greenhouse Gardening
Gardening is a rewarding hobby. And one that can produce you substantially more crop if done correctly. Using innovative gardening methods such as hydroponics or greenhouse gardening can help your plants mature 25% faster while delivering a 30% increase in yield. If you want to taste the pleasure of your homegrown food and see tremendous results this Book on Greenhouse Gardening and Hydroponics is for you!
- You don’t need a yard or garden area.
- Plants grow faster and produce more harvest compared to plants grown in soil.
- Grow out of season crops, all year round.
Greenhouse gardening gives you the opportunity to
- Extend your growing season.
- Grow plants that normally don’t survive in your region.
- Jump-start a new growing period.
Whatever goal you have this guide get you covered. This guide contains the first three books from the bestselling Urban Homesteading Series:
#1 Hydroponics: How to Pick the Best Hydroponic System and Crops for Homegrown Food Year-Round
With this book, you will learn the basics of hydroponics and find the hydroponic system that best suits your needs.
#2 DIY Hydroponics: 12 Easy and Affordable Ways to Build Your Own Hydroponic System
This book takes you through the six hydroponic systems and gives you step-by-step instructions on how to create and maintain your own hydroponic garden.
#3 Greenhouse: How to Build a Greenhouse and Grow Vegetables, Herbs and Fruit All Year-Round
The one-stop guide on greenhouse construction, maintenance and planting schedules. Inexpensive options and money-saving tips help you reduce your costs in building and running your greenhouse.
IN THIS COLLECTION YOU WILL LEARN:
- Everything you need to know about the six different hydroponic systems
- Decide which system suits your needs by considering your budget, time, space and level of experience
- Learn which crops and growing medium are best suited to each hydroponic system
- Understand the role of nutrients and lighting for healthy, prosperous gardens
- Learn how to build your own hydroponic system – from easy to more advanced set-ups
- Understand how to maintain your system and care for your plants
- Identify pests and diseases in your hydroponic garden and learn how to combat them
- Learn what greenhouse gardening is all about.
- Get to know the different types of greenhouses and choose the one that suits your needs.
- Choose the best type of glazing, flooring and construction material for your greenhouse.
- Learn how to heat your greenhouse and use ventilation to keep the humidity level just right.
- Learn how to utilize lighting and irrigate your plants for optimal growth.
- Get an overview of the essential equipment you need to keep your garden healthy.
- Learn how to schedule your plants for year-round gardening.
- Get an overview of how to grow different herbs, vegetables and fruits in your greenhouse.
- Integrate hydroponics into your greenhouse.
- Understand how to maintain your greenhouse and care for your plants.
This guide will help you save time and trouble with easy-to-follow illustrations, tables and a glossary of relevant terms.
Take the first step to building your own hydroponic and greenhouse garden. To get started, scroll up and grab your copy today.
- Publisher : Independently published (November 14, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 281 pages
- ISBN-10 : 170811968X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1708119683
- Item Weight : 15.1 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.71 x 9 inches